- Dedicated ES9018K2M DAC and class AB amplifier for each audio channel.
- Digital inputs including USB A (iOS), USB Micro (Android, PC, Mac) & Optical.
- 3.5mm and 4-pin Mini XLR headphone outputs.
- Design inspired by classic hi-fi, including durable aluminium build and EQ control dials.
- 4000mAh lithium ion battery for 10 hours of use, and mobile device charging.
- Supplied with silicone bands, grip cloth and two USB cables.
RHA Dacamp L1 Portable Headphone Amplifier and DAC
501002 | $399.95
Portable headphone amplifier and DAC with dedicated channel processors
High-resolution digital to analogue processing
The Dacamp L1 is a portable headphone amplifier and DAC with dedicated processing circuits for each audio channel. It retrieves digital audio signals from smartphones, laptops, tablets and desktops, and uses premium DAC components to decode, convert and produce high-resolution, true-to-life analogue audio.
Inputs: Line in (3.5mm), USB A, USB micro-B, Mini-TOSLINK optical
Outputs: 3.5mm headphone out & 4-pin Mini XLR
Frequency range: 10Hz – 100kHz
Dynamic range: 111dB
Output impedance: 2.2Ω
Power output (16Ω): 300mW
Power output (300Ω): 28mW
PCM sampling frequencies: 44.1 – 384 kHz, 16 / 24 / 32-bit
DSD sampling frequencies: 2.8224MHz (DSD64), 5.6448MHz (DSD128), 11.2896MHz (DSD256)
Battery: 4000mAh lithium ion